YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO ME!
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- If you place a phone order, we collect your name, address, and other contact information to fulfil your order in the most efficient way. Your name, address and contact information will be communicated to our carefully selected carriers in order to deliver your order to you.
- We do not store card or bank account details on our server. Payments are processed by email and details then destroyed.
- All web pages on floraluna.net are encrypted via a secure SSL encryption method, meaning data exchanged between your browser and our website is safe from prying eyes.
- We do not use your information for marketing purposes unless you actively sign up to marketing by asking me directly to hearing back from me.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data we collect is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, we make all efforts to ensure the data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If this is not the case, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your information.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes unless required by law.
- From 25th May 2018, the law will be changing on how we handle personal data. FLORA LUNA is committed to making sure your data is kept safe and in accordance with GDPR. To learn more, visit the GDPR Home page https://www.eugdpr.org/
If you have any comments or concerns, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
We will never share your information with third party companies outside of FLORA LUNA except solely for the purposes of fulfilling your order.
This website is owned and operated by Flora Luna, the freelance photographer.
We are registered in England and Wales under a sole trader registration.
Our principal place of business is at Flora Luna private recidency – 32 West Street, Bromley BR1 1RF.
You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on +44 (0)792 2477297 from 10am to 10:30pm;
(d) by email, using firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ABOUT YOUR FACE?
If you where at one of the events I shooted I’m pretty sure you were also aware that some pictures might be taken by me (or another photographer), your face will then be on my website and portfolio till I decide to keep it OR till you kindly send me an email asking me to remove you! Please notice that in case of Street Photography this is 100% possible, but when you’re enquiring about a private event in a public space all the pistures I’ve been paid for are also owned by my clients and you will need to directly contact them to be removed from their social medias or any other publication. I promise I won’t sell your face without a properly signed consent form (even because I couldn’t do it anyway!) but I cannot assure you about the usage my final clients will do of the same pictures. You will also find a link to the client on my galleries.